Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

amazing maths

hi it is Levi from hornby high school and I'm writing about my challenge that I just  did here is what I did

I was trying to find away for farmers to find moister and puddle sin their paddocks and build shelters to stop cows getting infected heres a link to my slides.https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13YWUoT-nq-jRaaIs6z0is5POfcml1dT_gwZrSZEWL7Y/edit#slide=id.p
I found out a solution and did my objective and designed a cow house

What I have learnt I learnt that cows can get infected hoof and that their are lots of simple ways to stop it
What did I like and dislike I liked the challenge it was fun making designs and doing it I didn't like how it took me a long time to think of and idea
Feedback I don't have any Feedback for this
sources and websites I used I used goggle wikipedia and tinker cad to do it
question do you think it was a good choice and do you think my ideas are good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.