Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

my music proggres

                                   my music progress

so far at music I have filmed at Couplands finished doing my blogs and prezzies and I have been trying to find instruments to help make the jingle catchy the rest of my class has done other things and filmed at the mall and couplands to.so far my group has tryed making beats with bottles drums and piano and (shakers) I forgot what they are caled and they are not maracas! these where made of metal we are also using a giant drum I also forgot the name of but it is good and would be good in the jingle just like the empty bottles we are using to make a beat all of the things we have choose suit with our jingle really well and I think they would be good in the ad I have done all my blogs and other work and I am now up to this I will also update this blog when I have done more work we have choosen a beat and everyone is working on it with diffrent instruments also I am getting on with mork work well and havent bee geeting annoyed by luke and my instruments are the small shaker things whatever they are called and have been using a tiny drum to bang with to.
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.