Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Wind racers

What did I do to creat my wind racer, To create my wind racer my group got one of the body's for the car after that we put a cardboard panel on the back of it and put some more cardboard on the sides after that we covered the most of the body in masking tape in a curved way so it goes faster after that the car was ready to race. When I was actually building the car my group and I did small things like cutting out the cardboard and putting small bits of masking tape on it but Robbie did most of it. How successful was my racer, My group's racer was the most successful one not only was it the fastest it also went the furthest as well and was about 3 meters ahead of the other cars overall it was quite good and I think it was interesting seeing the other cars race and building my one.

I did not really research designs for my car and just followed the way my group was going with it.

The car design is made to go through the wind faster it does this because the front of it is a large curved cluster of masking tape it also goes fast because of a large cardboard panel at the back of it.

Building the car was not very hard my group and I had to cut out one large piece of cardboard to smaller strips of cardboard and then after that we covered the car in masking tape and put it on in a curved shape with a flat front.

Testing, My group did not test the car before the race.

Redesign, For the redesign we drew racing strips on it and put some more tape on the back part of the caron the sides and thats all we did to redesign it after that we still didn't test it.

Why did I design my car like this, Because Robbie choose to do this and I couldn't change what we were doing, and all of the ideas where from Robbie because I couldn't put in mine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.