Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

My gymnastics blog

What sequence or routine was shown in my video, In my video I did all of the things that were on the sheets starting at number 1 to 3 and moved to the different stations.

Why did I choose this sequence, I choose to do this sequence because I wanted to start off at the easier things and then go to the harder things and I rotated to different stations to try out different things.

Do I think I have improved in this sequence, Yes I think I have improved on this sequence because I did a lot better than last year and last time I tried it.

How did I improve, I improved by trying harder and not being afraid like last year because last year I did not get that many things done but this year I have gotten a lot better and tried harder to do it and it has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.