Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Presentations reflection

1. What was my presentation about, My presentation is about Avatar The Last Airbender and in it, I explain the episode the great divide what I actually explain is the problems in the episodes and how you would deal with them I will also just talk about the episode in general.

2. Which part am I most proud of, The part that I am most proud of in my presentation is just the writing and the speech itself and I think I did good doing it.

3. what were the challenges, I think the biggest challenge I had to face was when it was time to present because I don't like presenting that much I kind of freaked out and did not want to do it.

4. What could I do better next time, I think next time I could do better by trying to overcome my fears more and not being afraid when doing my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.