Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

reggae music work

here is a link to my slide show, https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sbUENgSApu1oiegk-l-MxylImhidQ6KbONhCp4RIkzY/edit

What did I dod for my Reggae performance, I played three little birds on piano.
What I think I should change about my performance, I would add the verse part of the song and do it with both hands.
what did I like about it, I liked playing the piano and just like the instrument as it is I think it was fun and enjoyed playing it in the performance.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Levi. I really enjoyed listening to your research presentation. You did a really excellent job of including all the interesting facts and putting them into your own words! Your piano playing is really going from strength to strength. You practised the piece really well and kept your other group members organised and together! Ka Pai Levi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.