Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

yr 10 science

Anaerobic respiration


Aim: To see how Anaerobic respiration works bye squeezing a peg until your hand gets tired


Hypothesis: what I think will happen is that because I squeeze it lots my finger will get tired of moving because it will have no more energy


Equipment: A close peg


Method: hold the close peg with your finger and thumb and keep on squeezing it until your fingers get tired


results: my hand got tired and I couldn't squeeze it any more because my finger was to weak

Conclusions/discussion  what you saw why: At first my finger felt normal but quickly started to kind of hurt and getting tired after a while it got worse and worse until I stop because it hurt to do it more


Evaluation: The experiment went well and worked fine so I don't know what to do next time differently

1 comment:

  1. Great work Levi, was awesome to see you using the scientific method structure- Aim, Hypothesis, Method, Results, Conclusion/Discussion, Evaluation.
    For your discussion, next time you should add an explanation of why you think it happened. For example- I think my fingers got tired and weak because I had used up the energy and there was not enough oxygen to make more using aerobic respiration, so only a little bit could be made using anaerobic respiration.

    Grade- 7/10

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.