Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

yr ten DTE

current work Digital bytes work. what have I learnt doing this I have learnt about having a healthy on line diet and lots of things about being safe on line bye answering 6 questions each about different things about a healthy on line diet here is a link to my work. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hgU-ULBaZdpPABGI9Nen2Eg5aHTiF49J2MqbvUc62k/edit#. I did my work on docs and learnt on the website Common sense media digital bytes here id the link for that alswell http://digitalbytes.commonsensemedia.org/.
Image result for interland
Image result for piktochartI have also played a game called inter land which is a game about on line safety and you have to do Lot's of challenges to beat the level on of the levels I did was a level where their are trolls and it teaches you how to deal with them and some of the ways are to block them and another way is report them to ban their accounts this way they can not troll you or say harm full things about you again

some other work I have done is creating 2 info graphics one about ergonomics and the other one is about on line safety I did both of them on Piktochart I basically just wrote about the stuff I had learnt about

my website. I have also made a website to put my work and things like that on currently I have got some links to the work I have done on other websites like piktochart here is the link to my website. https://sites.google.com/u/0/s/1iKSiVvUtvwqCaSLr5tLeaxsmO9mFSMnB/edit?usp=sites_home. you can also find this blog by
going on my site

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Levi! Interland seems like a fun way to learn some serious skills.
    Your post is well-organized, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.