Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Yr 10 PE

1 The event I choose is High jump
2 I choose High jump because it is a simple one to learn and I think it is quit fun
3 The technique for High jump is to run beside the mat and than do a J turn and jump when you jump you will have to twist your body and land on your head
4 I have improved on this event because of the new technique I used I used the flop technique instead of the scissor kick and did better than before I did it in this way
5 To be onset I don't know how to improve more all I can think of is to try jump better and higher but don't know how
6 I would also like to do shot put because I like that to



                                                  What have I learnt in athletics

During athletics I have learnt new ways to do some of the events I have also improved on some but mainly  high jump I have been complemented by students and teachers on this because I have learnt a new way to do it most of the time I did the scissor kick and failed I thought I was bad at high jump and that I've always been bad at it but just the other day I learnt a new technique called the flop to first time a did it I hit the bar but than the next few times I didn't and this definitely improved my high jumping skills and now I can do it without failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.