Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Composition Blog

 What type of song am I composing? For my composition, I am composing a horror song.

Am I working alone or in a group why? I am working alone for composition because I think it is easier and faster to work when you don't need to worry about group members.

Which part of the composition am I writing first? The first part of the composition that I am writing is an intro that starts slow and then builds up faster and then there is a moment of eerie silence before a loud sound plays and then the other parts of the song start that I will be writing soon.

What part am I working on this week? This week I am working on the second part of the song and I am also making sure the first part is good.



Update.

The buildup at the start of the song is now finished and the second part is well underway and I will be finished very soon I am also starting the third part of the song which will most likely be the final part there may be a small part after it though to end the song. The song, in general, will be finished soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.