Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Y11 Music Performance

The song that I chose for my music performance was allegretto, I do not have a link to this song because my computer does not allow me to but there is some information about it when you scroll down.

I chose this song because I thought it sounded nice and had a good easy tune to learn making it a good song for what I was doing.

Am I happy with my final product. I am not very happy about my final product. When I was practicing the song it sounded good however when I started to perform in front of other people I was not good and kept on making mistakes when doing it so it was not that great.

What did I find challenging about this piece. I found the left-hand parts of this song to be challenging because of the way I had to play them, they were uncomfortable and were not very fun to play and this made it more challenging to learn.

My performance goal for next time I do it. Next time I do the song I am going to focus more when practicing it so it sounds good for the audience I am also going to try to learn some of the next pages of the song to make it longer rather than just a short boring piece.



1 comment:

  1. Levi, you are so hard on yourself! You did an awesome job, performing to an audience is new to you and it is something that takes time to get used to! You performed well and kept your cool even though you were nervous. Even the most accomplished musicians get nervous so keep working at it and you will only go from strength to strength! Do you have a song idea for your next piece?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.