Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

year 10 DTE Sphero work

What have I learned so far about Sphero's and coding in the robotics section of DTE So far in this topic I have learned about basic coding and done some basic activities like learning how to move it around and coding basic like that then after that I made some basic games like the toss game and the hot potato game I also did some coding on my Chromebook on coding websites to code things in the digital world unlike the Sphero's in the real world I also was going to make my own Sphero game from what I had learned from the other Sphero and coding things however I was not here for some of the days I was making the game so I did not do the coding for the game however I made a plan for my game on google docks here is the link for it MySpherogameplan I also did some other stuff with the Sphero like just rolling it around with the controller I also used the draw option and moved it by drawing lines and making the Sphero follow them and I also did some other coding stuff with other things aswell.

How did I creat my game? The first thing I did to create my game was to watch the video of how to make the toss game when I had created that it was time for me to put my things in it the timer and the colure challenge I did not code it and because of that I do not really know exactly what I would have done to code my game but I might of added some new variables for the timer and would have had to go to the lights and sounds area to get some light blocks to change its color however I would of had to get some other things to make it know what the colures mean and add new variables and a new timer so it does not stay one color otherwise the game would not work and be ruined after I had done that I would have to find a way to put the two things I have just made together and also find a way to make the two things go with the rest of the coding I had used to make the toss game after I do that the game would be ready to play and completly finished.







Image result for Sphero edu app imageImage result for SpheroImage result for Sphero


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.