Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Health-resilence

1. Thought challenges.
 what  I learnt. when I did Thought challenges I had two right something negative and then I had to find a way to make it sound positive. you could  use this in your own life when you feel bad about something to make yourself feel better. this is my proof.







RED thoughts
Yellow thoughts
GREEN thoughts



I always mess up I am not good at anything!
No I am good at some things
Sometimes I just make mistakes
I will try harder and fix my mistakes
NO one likes me
no some people like me
I will not let this get in the way of my life
If I were these clothes my friend will not have to hang out with me
But I want to wear them
It's not my friends opinion I like these clothes and it's my choice

I have a test tomorrow I will not pass because I am bad at this subject
I will try but I still don't think I will pass
I will do it and might even be good at it


2.Relaxing.what I learnt. I learnt that relaxing clears your mind and stops you worrying about things
I also had two right what it felt like relaxing and how my body felt. why is this important in your life because It can make you happy instead of worrying. here's my proof. this is my work

1. Relaxation is important. Because you can clear your mind and not have to worry about the past and future.

2. Why relaxation helps you personally. Relaxing can help people personally so they don't have to worry about things and be happy

3. This is how I relax I just rest and tried to think happy

4. Relaxation can help you be resilient by helping you forget about things to make you happy
This can make you act differently and be more resilient

3 Things I heard when I was relaxing, things outside, waves, things inside. Three things I can see arm table computer. Three things I can feel arm leg, my neck

3.body clues. What I learnt.what body clues mean and how to know what body clues they are.
how is this important in your life you can tell how people feel by looking at them and what their body looks like.here's my proof these are all body clues
Waving
Smiling
Laughing
Nodding
Jumping around happily
Wiggle
Rolling

Shaking

4.coping step plan what I learnt how to use steps that help you cope instead of being streest out.
how can this help in your life it can stop you from stressing out and going crazy
here's my proof.
Exploring solutions
How some solutions to cope with stress
Trie talk to the person annoying you
Don't go near them if talking doesn't work
Talk to them again when they calm down and stop
Tell someone that can help
I did this when I got annoyed
Also when my mum got very sick I didn't want to stress
So I tried to think on the bright side
When I fail a test I trie not worry and think about other things


My coping step plan small steps
How I cope with my stress
I relax by just sitting or being with my friends or watching things
I go on my own to calm down
I go outside and breathe slowly




5.empathy



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Levi. A good start. I recommend that you add links of your work into your blog rather than try to copy and paste. You need to finish reflection on Empathy. You have meet the criteria for Low Achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.