Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

100 word challenge 2017

                                   100 word challenge 2017

if I went into space for 65 years and came back home after it would be scary life would be so different a lot of animals would be extincted I would feel strange and scared life would be different to what is was before I left their could have been horrible things that I never saw their could be no humans their could have been giant tsunamis caused from global warming or maybe people could have stoped global warming maybe the earth could be dry with no planed due to global warming their could have been wars their could have been natural disasters that I didn't know about new technology coud have been made their could be a tone of new things or not but one thinge for sure life world be difrent

1 comment:

  1. Hey Levi,
    What an interesting thought and a great challenge to share your thoughts in 100 words. I agree it sure would look different, for example look back 65 years to 1953, this was the year that Sir Ed first climbed Mt Everest and that coloured TV was able to be purchased!
    What would make this story even better are some fullstops! I found myself getting a bit lost in your ideas and fullstops would have helped. Maybe you could go back and put some in? Let me know and I'll comment again!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.