Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

graduate profile year 8 7017

1. here are 2 things I think I have achieved. 1 I listen to understand peoples ideas and opinions. I think I have achieved this because normally when we are doing things I listen to ideas to learn more stuff. 2. I think I use the Internet safely because I don't going on Face book and twitter and non work things on my chromebook.
here are the 2 things that I will work on 1. I am going to work on I am a curious learning I ask questhoins I think I have done a little bit of this because somtimes I ask questhoins to find out more informathoin. 2. I can use digital tools creatively. I want to work on this beacause I am not the best at creating things on my computer and I want to get better and be able to create lots of diffrent things so I will defaletly be working on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.